Who I am
Followradio.stream is a personal project of me, Kasper Kamperman. For this project I utilize the official Spotify Web API. I'm not affiliated to Spotify.
You can only use this service by signing in with your Spotify account. Below I explain which permission you give for this service and why do I need them. I only collect the data I really need to make this service work.
View your Spotify account data
- Your email
- The type of Spotify subscription you have
- Your public playlists, who you follow and who is following you
I store your e-mail (1) to be able to send you e-mail about this service. The Spotify subscription (2) (free or premium) is used to give more service depending your subscription. In need to be able to see your public playlists (3) to check if playlists created with followradio.stream are not made public without my permission. I won't store or use any information about who you follow and who is following you (3).
Take actions in Spotify on your behalf
- Create, edit, and follow playlists
- Create, edit, and follow private playlists
- Upload images to personalize your profile or playlist cover
In order manage the playlists with this service I need to be able to create and edit playlists (1,2). The playlists created with followradio.stream get a followradio.stream icon (you can change it from within Spotify) on creation. In order to do that I need to upload the image with the icon (3).
To be clear. I don't use or access playlists that are not created with followradio.stream.
Followradio.stream uses functional cookies. These are used to see if you are logged-in and for how
long. If you close the browser they will be removed.
For analytics other cookies are used. See below under 'Analytics'.
The following cookies are set:
- XSRF-TOKEN: expires when you close the browser.
- session_cookie: expires when you close the browser.
I use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this website. I do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help me make improvements, for example improving site search.
The following cookies are set:
- _ga: expires in 24 months.
- _ gid: expires in 2 days.
- _gat: expires in 1 day.
- the pages you visit on this website
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- I don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. Google Analytics has been extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp ();” to ensure the anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called “IP masking”).
How long we retain your data
I hold the data thats need to provide this service until you decide to quit using this service. You can always revoke access of this service to parts of the Spotify service you gave us permission to. When you revoke access we can't manage the playlists anymore that you've created with this service.
However revoking access doesn't remove data about the playlists, your email address from our database. Please contact me if you want that data to be removed.
What rights you have over your data
You ask us to remove your data. Please contact me if you want that data to be removed.
Where we send your data
Your data is not send anywhere.